2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I THINK......

4 posters

Go down

I THINK...... Empty I THINK......

Post  Darkshadow Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 pm

We should tell everyone a bit about each other, I'm 22 years old, from Minnesota. I build decks like mad, and i have several build that frequently win. I more or less like to build out of the ordinary decks that have the wtf element in it (being the first to complete the snake deck, BEFORE I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and making it on my own). i live with visserac88, he is my roommate. uhhhhh what else. i like rock, alternative music, taking back sunday being my favorite band. i was a mejin until bandai lost my paperwork, im working on becoming a mejin again. i know how to play almost every card game. i play a lot of online games such as left for dead, and warcraft 3, and hon, and counter strike. anything else you want to know ask, tell us about yourself?
Darkshadow
Darkshadow
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

I THINK...... Empty Re: I THINK......

Post  pyrot53 Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Well the only people you dont know are Tom Yu, and he was teh kazekage last year but he doesnt post much and Matt and you played him last round of the second jonin.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CopyEyeKakashi Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Im 14 and from NJ. i play some wow and cs along with watching some anime(dbz atm). im playing water atm, but my fav element is wind.
CopyEyeKakashi
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  ill communicator Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 am

CopyEyeKakashi wrote:Im 14 and from NJ. i play some wow and cs along with watching some anime(dbz atm). im playing water atm, but my fav element is wind.
he dont know me or jesssse?
ill communicator
ill communicator
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 pm

ill communicator wrote:
CopyEyeKakashi wrote:Im 14 and from NJ. i play some wow and cs along with watching some anime(dbz atm). im playing water atm, but my fav element is wind.
he dont know me or jesssse?

Time stamps bro, he was a dude that used to play in MN that we were friends with.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum