2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolute Zero

4 posters

Go down

Absolute Zero Empty Absolute Zero

Post  pyrot53 Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:31 am

Absolute Zero is pretty flippin good right now. It can OTK or play it slow and control the board pretty well. Its hard to kill zero and when you do obviously your oponents monsters are wiped. Sacking Zero for caius and removing a backrow and wiping their monsters is really good. With the new fusions coming out it really only gets better. Being able to double Duality is pretty busted and Special the same turn if its avtivated with diamond dude and being able to activate future fusion the same turn you activate duality.

Heres my list. Id run more Duality if I had them but I only have 1.

1 Stratos
2 Malicious
2 Diamond Dude
2 Caius
2 Mystic Tomato
1 Plague Spreader Zombie
1 Gorz
1 Dark Grepher
1 DAD
3 Deep Sea Diva
2 Snowman Eater
1 Spined Gillman

3 Miracle Fusion
2 Book of Moon
2 Gold Sarcophagus
1 Duality
1 Mind Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Future Fusion
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 D Draw
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Giant Trunade

2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Judgement

3 Absolute Zero
1 E Hero Gaia (good against sabers for mind control/Reborn)
1 Chimertech Fortress Dragon
1 Dark End Dragon
1 Stardust Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Collosal Fighter
1 Black Rose
1 Brionic
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Ulquiorz Flamvell - Good against Pashul if your opponent killed your Brio
1 Magical Andriod
1 Catastor

Id obviously find room for more duality if I had them. Id consider dropping 1 sarco if I did. Kinda want to find room for D Prison/Solemn Warning but space is tight and they seem somewhat unnecessary but protecting your 4 star (Diamond Dude/Stratos/Grepher) for a turn then being able to go off with Diva into Brio into dumping a Mali and then Miracle Fusion brokeness.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Absolute Zero Empty Re: Absolute Zero

Post  k1ddre Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:51 am

i wouldnt worry about running traps in that deck just side them stick to decree and run the ice barrier reese monster (not sure her name entirely) shes like a spirit reaper. and shes water also consider taking out grepher for sangan and take out sacro for another duality and the deck should be running smooth
k1ddre
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Jesus fucking Christ get over yourself. This deck blows dick and gets buttfucked by Blackwings. Your build is garbage. Top an event before you even mention it to me one more time.
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ddre Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Decaf wrote:Jesus fucking Christ get over yourself. This deck blows dick and gets buttfucked by Blackwings. Your build is garbage. Top an event before you even mention it to me one more time.

that almost exact build he has topped at the last jump by a friend of mine moe. from FL so know ur facts before u talk he 2-0 blackwings and only lost to xsabers in the swiss rounds and in top 16
k1ddre
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

k1ddre wrote:
Decaf wrote:Jesus fucking Christ get over yourself. This deck blows dick and gets buttfucked by Blackwings. Your build is garbage. Top an event before you even mention it to me one more time.

that almost exact build he has topped at the last jump by a friend of mine moe. from FL so know ur facts before u talk he 2-0 blackwings and only lost to xsabers in the swiss rounds and in top 16

That's nice, but for one it was 1 top. For another, I'm talking Thomas, not this friend of yours. Thomas sucks and can't top anything, I'm sure your friend is better.

Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Dan you suck at YGO. I hardly even play this game. Your gay too. Your "pro" build ran triple E hero Ocean and Triple E emergency Call. That build was trash, faggot.

Also Grepher is too pro. Specialling him and then dropping a mali/plague to get a mali plague then summoning Diva either leads to a huge advantage or OTK. Reese is alright but Id rather have the 3rd diva I think. I was thinking about Decree but it isnt really my playstyle, I also kind of need to protect my E hero for a turn generally then go off on them.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

pyrot53 wrote:Dan you suck at YGO. I hardly even play this game. Your gay too. Your "pro" build ran triple E hero Ocean and Triple E emergency Call. That build was trash, faggot.

Also Grepher is too pro. Specialling him and then dropping a mali/plague to get a mali plague then summoning Diva either leads to a huge advantage or OTK. Reese is alright but Id rather have the 3rd diva I think. I was thinking about Decree but it isnt really my playstyle, I also kind of need to protect my E hero for a turn generally then go off on them.

Your build is an inconsistent piece of shit. Drawing into 2 Mali is autoloss.

Btw, I didn't run 3 Ocean. And it wasn't my build. And the guy went 8-1 at a regionals this week with that build.
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Decaf wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:Dan you suck at YGO. I hardly even play this game. Your gay too. Your "pro" build ran triple E hero Ocean and Triple E emergency Call. That build was trash, faggot.

Btw, I didn't run 3 Ocean. And it wasn't my build. And the guy went 8-1 at a regionals this week with that build.

Except that it really isnt. Dump one with Brio/DDraw/Grepher then stack one on top with Plague. Herp Derp logic.

YVD scrub?
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:06 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Decaf wrote:

Except that it really isnt. Dump one with Brio/DDraw/Grepher then stack one on top with Plague. Herp Derp logic.

YVD scrub?

The only way the deck even does anything is by having Stratos D Draw, which you opened up with like once with YVD. Because YVD is a good representation of how you draw IRL.
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  CopyEyeKakashi Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Dan your awful at YGO. Stop acting immature and childish and maybe people would hate you a little less.
CopyEyeKakashi
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:02 pm

CopyEyeKakashi wrote:Dan your awful at YGO. Stop acting immature and childish and maybe people would hate you a little less.

You're awful. And since when did anyone hate me? If you're talking about 2EZboards, you act as if I care.
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum