2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup Forum.

5 posters

Go down

Sup Forum. Empty Sup Forum.

Post  Cyriluchiha Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:09 pm

This place is obviously a higher caliber than Bandai forums itself so I guess I should hang around here more often. Nice to meet you all, you can call me Rick.
Cyriluchiha
Cyriluchiha
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Sup Forum. Empty Re: Sup Forum.

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Nice to meet you, Rick. I would definitely say that the average 2EZForums Member is easily better at the game and more knowledgeable than the average Bandai Naruto Forum Member that doesn't come here. I'm going to be honest and say, with only a Chunin Win, several Chunin Tops, and an SJC Top 16 (would've been at least a Top 8 if it wasn't for that Thomas Veazie kid) under my belt in terms of placing, I am far from the best player on these forums.

If you want to utilize a Forum to become a better player and make a few friends along the way, these forums are much better for meeting that goal than Bandai. Now, if you want to troll and be a douche, go to Bandai. That said, do not feel nearly as censored here as on Bandai, and welcome aboard, son.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

https://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:Nice to meet you, Rick. I would definitely say that the average 2EZForums Member is easily better at the game and more knowledgeable than the average Bandai Naruto Forum Member that doesn't come here. I'm going to be honest and say, with only a Chunin Win, several Chunin Tops, and an SJC Top 16 (would've been at least a Top 8 if it wasn't for that Thomas Veazie kid) under my belt in terms of placing, I am far from the best player on these forums.

If you want to utilize a Forum to become a better player and make a few friends along the way, these forums are much better for meeting that goal than Bandai. Now, if you want to troll and be a douche, go to Bandai. That said, do not feel nearly as censored here as on Bandai, and welcome aboard, son.

Bro it wouldnt even have been top 16 if I wouldnt have been a nice guy and let you win. Just sayin.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 am

pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:Nice to meet you, Rick. I would definitely say that the average 2EZForums Member is easily better at the game and more knowledgeable than the average Bandai Naruto Forum Member that doesn't come here. I'm going to be honest and say, with only a Chunin Win, several Chunin Tops, and an SJC Top 16 (would've been at least a Top 8 if it wasn't for that Thomas Veazie kid) under my belt in terms of placing, I am far from the best player on these forums.

Bro it wouldnt even have been top 16 if I wouldnt have been a nice guy and let you win. Just sayin.

You let me win when you WEREN'T running Dreams. Dreams was dumb. I can't wait to go to an SJC/Kage where more than one deck has a chance.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyriluchiha Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and to be brutally honest. Iv'e never won any big events. Closest I got was like 36th in the Fl Shonen Jump last year. Losing to only GTO members.
Cyriluchiha
Cyriluchiha
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  owwruiphantom Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I too went too the florida jump however i scrubbed horribly consider i played mirror match my first 3 matches..... if only i would have played dreams i would have won :\ lol jk
But its nice to meet you man im sure well get acquainted one of these days
owwruiphantom
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyriluchiha Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I played a Jank Boyhood Rush Deck that used Determination of men and Burst/Fireballs for free shenanigans.
Cyriluchiha
Cyriluchiha
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Deets Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Everyone not named Josh Lu is a scrub.
Deets
Deets
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:20 am

Deets wrote:Everyone not named Josh Lu is a scrub.

Cool story bro
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: