2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Deck

3 posters

Go down

Dog Deck Empty Dog Deck

Post  CJW Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 am

This is a Deck for the Chunin next week.

Ninja-32
T0-11
x3 Urushi
x3 Guruko
x2 Giant Tiger
x1 Akino
x1 Shiba
x1 Uhei

T1-6
x3 Haimaru Brothers
x2 Big Bark Bull
x1 Shion (Awakened)

T2-6
x3 Biscuit
x3 Kiba RP

T3-5
x3 Tobi
x1 Pakkun
x1 Monkey King Enma

T4-4
x3 Kakashi ET
x1 Baki AB

Jutsu-7
x3 Take Down
x2 FBG
x2 Backed into a Corner

Mission-11
x3 Scouting Party
x3 Surprise Help
x3 Reaper Death Seal
x2 Comparative Strenghs

Sidedeck
x2 Shino P
x2 Zetsu MN
x2 Labyrinth
x2 Friendship from Sorrow
x2 Interruption

CJW
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Dog Deck Empty Re: Dog Deck

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

CJW wrote:This is a Deck for the Chunin next week.

Ninja-32
T0-11
x3 Urushi
x3 Guruko
x2 Giant Tiger
x1 Akino
x1 Shiba
x1 Uhei

T1-6
x3 Haimaru Brothers
x2 Big Bark Bull
x1 Shion (Awakened)

T2-6
x3 Biscuit
x3 Kiba RP

T3-5
x3 Tobi
x1 Pakkun
x1 Monkey King Enma

T4-4
x3 Kakashi ET
x1 Baki AB

Jutsu-7
x3 Take Down
x2 FBG
x2 Backed into a Corner

Mission-11
x3 Scouting Party
x3 Surprise Help
x3 Reaper Death Seal
x2 Comparative Strenghs

Sidedeck
x2 Shino P
x2 Zetsu MN
x2 Labyrinth
x2 Interruption

+1 Akino, +1 Shiba, +1 Uhei, -1 Shion (A), -1 Enma, -3 Reaper Death Seal, +2 Drift

This should raise Scouting Party and Surprise Help performance as well as increase your odds of having the dogs out on Turn 4 in order to Kakashi-lock.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

https://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
CJW wrote:This is a Deck for the Chunin next week.

Ninja-32
T0-11
x3 Urushi
x3 Guruko
x2 Giant Tiger
x1 Akino
x1 Shiba
x1 Uhei

T1-6
x3 Haimaru Brothers
x2 Big Bark Bull
x1 Shion (Awakened)

T2-6
x3 Biscuit
x3 Kiba RP

T3-5
x3 Tobi
x1 Pakkun
x1 Monkey King Enma

T4-4
x3 Kakashi ET
x1 Baki AB

Jutsu-7
x3 Take Down
x2 FBG
x2 Backed into a Corner

Mission-11
x3 Scouting Party
x3 Surprise Help
x3 Reaper Death Seal
x2 Comparative Strenghs

Sidedeck
x2 Shino P
x2 Zetsu MN
x2 Labyrinth
x2 Interruption

+1 Akino, +1 Shiba, +1 Uhei, -1 Shion (A), -1 Enma, -3 Reaper Death Seal, +2 Drift

This should raise Scouting Party and Surprise Help performance as well as increase your odds of having the dogs out on Turn 4 in order to Kakashi-lock.

I think a 1 of Enma is a necessary main board option in here and 1-2 more in the side. It helps drop the crappier dogs without taking up a drop.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 pm

pyrot53 wrote:I think a 1 of Enma is a necessary main board option in here and 1-2 more in the side. It helps drop the crappier dogs without taking up a drop.

If he should care that much about Enma, he should play at least 1 extra Enma and 2-3 Animal Contract.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:I think a 1 of Enma is a necessary main board option in here and 1-2 more in the side. It helps drop the crappier dogs without taking up a drop.

If he should care that much about Enma, he should play at least 1 extra Enma and 2-3 Animal Contract.

Well Clouds is definitely better then RDS, and hes not basing it off of Enma + Contract. I just think Enma is a good out, even if he only drops one extra ninja, hes worth it as on an element animal ninja that can put other dogs into play for free, which is the point of the deck.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

Well Clouds is definitely better then RDS, and hes not basing it off of Enma + Contract. I just think Enma is a good out, even if he only drops one extra ninja, hes worth it as on an element animal ninja that can put other dogs into play for free, which is the point of the deck.

I'm not saying Enma is a bad card. I'm saying that you shouldn't only play 1 of him. Also, keeping him in the sideboard sounds kind of impractical.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

I'm not saying Enma is a bad card. I'm saying that you shouldn't only play 1 of him. Also, keeping him in the sideboard sounds kind of impractical.

Sideboard against miroku/H2H? Kinda seems necessary.

And 1 main board seems good IMO for the reasons I already said. Just sayin'
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

You make a valid point. So you would side out Surprise Help for Enma if they started on PiP hate?

I guess I also doubted you about playing the new T0 dogs. But, to stick up for my side, I'm only playing them because they are T0 Dogs.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

You make a valid point. So you would side out Surprise Help for Enma if they started on PiP hate?

I guess I also doubted you about playing the new T0 dogs. But, to stick up for my side, I'm only playing them because they are T0 Dogs.

Well thats most definitely the point, dogs are dogs and you wanna play dogs. Id side out Surprise Help for hate on their stuff. So that would prob include 2 more enma.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:25 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

Well thats most definitely the point, dogs are dogs and you wanna play dogs. Id side out Surprise Help for hate on their stuff. So that would prob include 2 more enma.

That makes sense, though for me, I just mainboard 2 Enma, though I might keep it in the side in case of PiP hate and things of that sort.

In talking on this deck discussion, I'm probably going to change a lot about my Dog Deck. Also, Original Poster, get an Avatar. They're cool.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down