2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The illest.

2 posters

Go down

The illest. Empty The illest.

Post  ill communicator Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 am

Hey, hi, whatsup, how goes it?Umm i'm matt Cruickshank I'm 22 awesome years old.I live in the heasrt of central florida and I play naruto.....

sorry i suck att theres things anywayss i never really got in to ccgs when i was a kid, i mean i dabbled in pokemon, and Score's DBZ, and amgic a litttle bit, but never anything competively. I'm not one of those old veterans that have been playing from path either, i actually got my start around the time chossen came out.So i've only played for about 2 years or so now. I live in a house with my brother Jesse, and am about to be a father..Before naruto i was always to busy skateboarding, and achieved a few contest wins as well as a few sponsors.(if you dont believe me thats fine). Umm the only game i play really is Modern Warfare 2 which is soon to be black ops. I can get along weith people really easy but if you act like a faggot i'm going to treat you like a faggot. Im a no nonsense guy and don'tlike when people act like douchebags. RUbbing me te wrong way is not wise, anywa i look forward to this community and look forward to meeting many of you.

if you care this is me
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartfoskco#p/a/u/0/BHdL9yeuqdg
ill communicator
ill communicator
ANBU

Back to top Go down

The illest. Empty Re: The illest.

Post  CopyEyeKakashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 am

bro were u like pro or something and how big were the contests you won?
CopyEyeKakashi
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum