2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate intros

2 posters

Go down

I hate intros Empty I hate intros

Post  visserac88 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:32 am

Hello, my name is Travis, I'm an alcoholic, on some weekends, and I’m addicted to Mary, she’s pretty hot. I like walks in the park, seriously, or maybe just getting lost in the woods. I been sober for a week now, so I look like Suspect, or Mad

I’m dumb as bricks, but I’ve been told otherwise, sometimes. Actually I have my moments…

I live in MN, it’s ok, our player base kind of blows, can’t say the same for YGO. I’m 22 in December. I need to start college soon, but I really don’t give 2 shits at the moment.

I played Varsity soccer back in the day, got kicked out near end season because I gave some shrooms to a few of our players, we lost that game.

I’m pretty fucking chill, I have my limits, but their pretty fucking chill also.

Seeing as this is a site for card games, I started with YGO, they banned yata so fuck YGO. I played dual masters, magic, Lord of the rings, star wars, battle spirits, maybe missing 1 or 2 but that’s in no order. A few games sucked a few games rocked, Naruto is my longest running game and I try to keep away from it as much as possible,

I’m taken so don’t ask, she’s chill, but also kind of like my ball and chain, maybe an accessory, like a really really heavy bracelet, with an even heavier ball at the end of it. But I don’t argue with Love, and she gets the job done. Heart Cristy, she complains about players not knowing her name, they call her Travis’ Girlfriend, I don’t know why. Anyway if you ever see her, make sure to introduce yourself, be gentleman like, cuz she will kick your ass, she kicks mine all time, it sucks.

Now I don’t feel like typing anymore. But give me a wrap or light, share a bottle, don’t ever ask me how you’re deck looks, and we can be bff. I’m short tempered but I keep it cool 99.9% of the time.
visserac88
visserac88
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

I hate intros Empty Re: I hate intros

Post  ill communicator Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:01 pm

i almost scooped to your girlfriend, so i know here name.
ill communicator
ill communicator
ANBU

Back to top Go down