2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Problems With The Naruto CCG

+14
k1ddre
Kirby
Tenacious D
The_Sixth_Prong
xx_Zanxscarce_xx
Password
Yuzu
Shino'sDad
CopyEyeKakashi
Decaf
ross134
Shenanigans
Deets
pyrot53
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Problems With The Naruto CCG Empty The Problems With The Naruto CCG

Post  pyrot53 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:47 pm

You know what I hate? Ignorance. People who are completely unaware of things. People who don’t know their place in society. People who are trash and think they are anything but. More specifically, however, is the Naruto CCG "scrubs".

Simply put the people that are bad at this game. I’m not going to hate on a kid who’s trying to get better though, I’m not heartless. If there is someone who is clearly attempting to get better and seeks help and advice on getting there I am more then happy to offer my expertise, as I was once in their shoes just like everyone else. The people who I am referring to as scrubs are those that are bad at the game and don’t recognize it. These people are what make this community awful. Here I am offering a place away from Bandai, a haven if you will, I let you do what you want if you follow just a couple of simple rules and I truly hope you people appreciate it. I offer my help if people seek me out for that and am willing to accommodate just about everyone, but these scrubs just simply don’t appreciate it. I have stepped up to put together a place that I hope everyone will enjoy similar to that of playtcg that I enjoyed.

Scrubs are what ruin these things for people. The kind of people that are jackasses. The ones that put forth nothing and take everything. They just want to leech every last bit of life out of everything, and once its dead they move onto the next thing offering blood. Scrubs are unappreciative of what you are giving them. They don’t realize the censorship that Bandai has. The ratio of people who know what they are talking about to those that don’t on here as opposed to Bandai. Quality over quantity. They simply bash what I have given them without even realizing what’s on it. Do they not know who we are? I ask to myself, and without trying to be arrogant I really wish they did. Do they not realize that we have SJC winners that post on here? We have people that perform well on the national level and dominate their area. Yet the scrubs don’t realize what we are offering them. Our insight is far greater then theirs obviously yet they choose to belittle what we have.

What seems to bother me even more than the unappreciative player is those that think they are superior. Ones that post as if they know so much more. You can offer your opinion in a much more polite way if you tried, but these people simply don’t. Now if the people that did this had the credentials where they were truly better than most, I may understand to a degree, but they simply do not. People like Gary Lawson are the prime example of what I deem a complete scrub. He thinks he’s far better than most and it is clear that he isn’t. This guy has done what exactly? Won a chunin or two? That honestly is not something to boast and brag about. While winning is great and all nobody deems that as a superb event. Yet Gary struts around the Bandai forums acting high and mighty and giving him an article section only adds more to his hubris. He acts as if he knows more than others and can perform better then them. Offer your opinion up as an option, don’t deal with absolutes. When you have zero credentials don’t act as if you have dominated the world. You can think you are good and all but there will always be someone better, remember that.

But when the people on the Bandai forums even give respect to these people based on how often they post it just disgusts me. You know why less people know my name? Censorship. I have said this time and time again that I was unjustly banned, and I was. That story is something that is neither here nor there but just know that I am banned from Bandai based on one moderator’s hatred for me. I offer quite a bit to the community and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. I will come back to the Bandai forums whenever I feel it necessary because I do have an opinion and it deserves to be heard. I come back to the Bandai forums being constructive and once I reveal it is me I end up banned. Tylar, if you read this, you should know that pulling the tigers tail will only aggravate it more each time you do it, leave that tiger alone, however, and I assure you that it will respect you. People hate me and they don’t even know who I am. I guarantee that the people who have put effort into getting to know me enjoy talking to me and appreciate what I do. But the people that I don’t even know that disrespect me and hate me for but no reason really shows who you are. If you have a problem with me, tell me that. I can give you a reason to hate me, believe me I can, but I can also give you plenty of reasons to like me.

I really just want people to get along. Use what I give you to sort through the mess of threads on Bandai and come here to see what matters. I know you can’t get away from the Bandai forums and unfortunately those scrubs. The Bandai forums are a disgusting bunch of disorder if you ask me. The mods are awful and unjust. Favoritism goes on and spamming galore. Plenty of threads that serve to no purpose whatsoever. And yet you keep going back. You go there for the announcements but what people don’t realize is that its pretty much the only thing Bandai has going for it. That and numbers. Would you rather have 10 replies of nothingness and complete and utter uselessness or 1 of something that was really well thought out and informed? I know Id pick the one that really taught me something. People aren’t going to get better with the Bandai forums. There is no substance there and the good players no longer post half as often as they used to. I would definitely attribute much of my own success to reading what good players have said. Posts by Andrew Kardis and Josh Lu definitely brought me to where I am today. From reading reports, articles and posts on playtcg from 4+ years ago definitely brought me to where I am today. I can say without a doubt that had I never joined that website, I would not be here today writing to you. That is what I wish to do for others. Inform. Compete. I can say that I truly believe that at least 90% of the people that play this game are awful and maybe, just maybe that percent will start to see a decrease. But that will not happen with the way the Bandai forums are now.

I came here writing something of a rant. It ended up becoming more of an article. Each paragraph has its own agenda. At this point the opening paragraph really doesn’t match with the ending, but it doesn’t really matter. I’m not going to scrap it like I've done with plenty of other writings. Like it or hate it these are my opinions. I’m sure there are plenty that disagree with what I have to say and let them argue. I have brought up real facts that affect this game and I truly wish for it to grow. Naruto pails in comparison to any other major CCG and is almost a laughing stock of the major games. Do you not wish for this game to grow? Do you want this game to die? Do you want to have a respectable game? These are all questions I want you to ask yourself. The future of Naruto is grim at best. What will you do to change that?
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Problems With The Naruto CCG Empty Re: The Problems With The Naruto CCG

Post  Deets Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 am

lol all my bans were well deserved though xP

I agree that the game is probably going in the shitter. Gary is a bad example though, he hasn't been a player in Naruto for about 4 months now. However, he is one of the best judges in the game. Gencon included, Georgia was the best run event of SJ season and it was largely in part to the contributions of Gary Lawson. Hell, at gencon he didn't even play in the Jump but did put in time working at the bandai booth. Hes a damn good judge and his articles are generally from the perspective of an event organizer/judge rather then a player.
Deets
Deets
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenanigans Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

pyrot53 wrote:You know what I hate? Ignorance.

lolol link the thread tht made u go and put in the time to write all this lolol

pyrot53 wrote: People like Gary Lawson are the prime example of what I deem a complete scrub. He thinks he’s far better than most and it is clear that he isn’t.

im guessing it has to do with VSA....

pyrot53 wrote:Tylar, if you read this, you should know that pulling the tigers tail will only aggravate it more each time you do it, leave that tiger alone, however, and I assure you that it will respect you.

lol... this made me lol... a tiger wouldnt be my first pick of animals to describe you =D .... i was thinking more along the lines of a panda bear

pyrot53 wrote:People hate me and they don’t even know who I am. I guarantee that the people who have put effort into getting to know me enjoy talking to me and appreciate what I do.

hmmm
if you know person A and B, and they tell you person C is a liar...and you've only heard bad things about person C..... you tend not to believe person C when he tells you A and B are liars

if you didnt understand my analogy... Oh well lol ....but i can vouch that your bandai reputation isnt close to how you actually seem
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  ross134 Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:25 pm

I'd like to point out a few things.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't haven even bothered to register and post, but your posts on Bandai prompted me to come on here and see what was up.

First of all, I commend you for writing out an article that fully describes your views on a subject without it turning into flame post or an insult wagon. I never knew you had it in you. My respect for you has gone up a bit.

Now the bad part. You say that you participate in the community and try to help out, but for the past year, as far as I can see you have not contributed ANYTHING to the group and have in fact done nothing but insult people and generally put a bad face on for yourself. People don't like you because you insult people that you feel are below your intelligence level. You insult those who you feel are scrubs, and you do it relentlessly. That is why you get banned.

All in all, from my point of view and from my experiences with you, you are scum. You are a sorry excuse for a human being and have no redeemable qualities. You can ban me, IP ban me, whatever, but think about this. If you do so, then you are no better than what you say Tylar is. I disagree with what you say about him, but you have the right to hold that opinion.

You say you just want people to get along, but in my opinion that is complete bullshit. If that is what you really want, quit insulting people, make an appeal to Tylar saying you'll behave yourself, and actually try to be an upstanding human being. If you can do that, then I'll reconsider my position on you.

I hope to see you in a better light in the future.

ross134
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Decaf Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 pm

ross134 wrote:I'd like to point out a few things.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't haven even bothered to register and post, but your posts on Bandai prompted me to come on here and see what was up.

First of all, I commend you for writing out an article that fully describes your views on a subject without it turning into flame post or an insult wagon. I never knew you had it in you. My respect for you has gone up a bit.

Now the bad part. You say that you participate in the community and try to help out, but for the past year, as far as I can see you have not contributed ANYTHING to the group and have in fact done nothing but insult people and generally put a bad face on for yourself. People don't like you because you insult people that you feel are below your intelligence level. You insult those who you feel are scrubs, and you do it relentlessly. That is why you get banned.

All in all, from my point of view and from my experiences with you, you are scum. You are a sorry excuse for a human being and have no redeemable qualities. You can ban me, IP ban me, whatever, but think about this. If you do so, then you are no better than what you say Tylar is. I disagree with what you say about him, but you have the right to hold that opinion.

You say you just want people to get along, but in my opinion that is complete bullshit. If that is what you really want, quit insulting people, make an appeal to Tylar saying you'll behave yourself, and actually try to be an upstanding human being. If you can do that, then I'll reconsider my position on you.

The Problems With The Naruto CCG Umad128539779112343750
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 pm

ross134 wrote:
You just said it yourself, "the people who you feel are scrubs". I defined scrubs and the people I insult fall under my definition. They do not know what they are talking about and I put them in their place. I fall under the people that have a right to do so based on my experience and credentials.

I was definitely gonna reply to that with a super good insult but I decided not to. You are entitled to your opinion and that is why I made this site for people to express it. I have banned two people, soviet prince and jin. Soviet prince because hes a moron and nobody likes him and hes an idiot that is supposed to be perma banned on bandai, and Jin because he blatantly disobeyed me (and Soviet Prince is from Louisiana or something and Jin is from Georgia so thats also another reason).

I have done that many times. I orioginally had a 2 month ban. I got perma banned because my friends (password, copyeyekakashi, matas, etc) made pyrotXX accounts. After my two months were up I emailed Tylar explaining that. He basically said fuck you to me. So hes a douche bag and can go fuck himself. If I ever want to post on bandai I will so it really doesnt make a damn difference.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  CopyEyeKakashi Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm

word...
CopyEyeKakashi
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shino'sDad Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm

IIT: Thomas raging about a children's card game.

Grow the fuck up kid. There are far more important things in life than Naruto, drugs, and alcohol.

Hopefully, you'll die in a few years so we can guarantee you're removed from the gene pool before you wind up raping some chick and making a retarded baby with her.
Shino'sDad
Shino'sDad
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  CopyEyeKakashi Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:IIT: Thomas raging about a children's card game.

Grow the fuck up kid. There are far more important things in life than Naruto, drugs, and alcohol.

Hopefully, you'll die in a few years so we can guarantee you're removed from the gene pool before you wind up raping some chick and making a retarded baby with her.
awwww, bromance
CopyEyeKakashi
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Shino'sDad wrote: There are far more important things in life than Naruto, drugs, and alcohol.

Theres two more things to life. Bitches and Money
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm

The Problems With The Naruto CCG 25706410
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzu Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm

This game is horrible.

Bandai obviously doesn't care enough to fix some huge problems.

Players shouldn't have to wait 4 months for their prizes. They need to do a bit more playtesting, when they have COMPLETE control over the game, they should have any problem keeping it balanced. Also, how long does it take to check a F****** set for spelling errors? An hour for a set?

"Hey Hinara, why are you hiding?"

WHO THE F*** IS HINARA!?
Yuzu
Yuzu
Oniwabanshu
Oniwabanshu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shino'sDad Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Is that supposed to be a mustache? Embarassed
Shino'sDad
Shino'sDad
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:Is that supposed to be a mustache? Embarassed

Decaf thought it would look good.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Deets Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 am

Shino'sDad wrote:Is that supposed to be a mustache? Embarassed

You should grow a mustache.
Deets
Deets
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Password Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 pm

ross134 wrote:I'd like to point out a few things.

"dislike"
Password
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  xx_Zanxscarce_xx Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Shino'sDad wrote: There are far more important things in life than Naruto, drugs, and alcohol.

Theres two more things to life. Bitches and Money

Quoted for muther fukin TRUTH
Me and you need to meet someday Arrow
xx_Zanxscarce_xx
xx_Zanxscarce_xx
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Cool story, bro.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

https://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenacious D Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 pm

im bad not trying to get better i dont take everything for granted

Arrow Just Sayin

Tenacious D
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirby Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 am

They banned you 'cause you troll hard as fuck.
Kirby
Kirby
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 am

Kirby wrote:They banned you 'cause you troll hard as fuck.

QFT.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  k1ddre Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

LAWL!! same goes for you.....trolling balls
k1ddre
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 pm

On occassion, yea. But people like Botchis and Gary troll just as hard just as often but are butt buddies with mods. When I had my account back I did not troll at all and only got banned cause I posted sand nig in one of Amir's spam threads. Amir should definitely be fucking banned also but once again he had gay sex with Tylar.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 pm

pyrot53 wrote:

On occassion, yea. But people like Botchis and Gary troll just as hard just as often but are butt buddies with mods. When I had my account back I did not troll at all and only got banned cause I posted sand nig in one of Amir's spam threads. Amir should definitely be fucking banned also but once again he had gay sex with Tylar.

IMO, saying "sang nig" doesn't deserve a perma-ban, but mods (I just assume Tylar is every mod BTW) will drop hammer on you for anything if they either don't know you or are tired of you.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 pm

It was on my pyrot53 account, of course they knew me but he said himself he was just looking for an excuse to ban me.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next