2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work

3 posters

Go down

i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work Empty i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work

Post  hakuyou Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:32 am

with stuff like vice dragon and wingbeat of giant dragon i know we can make an otk deck with flute work, i havent played yugioh competitavly in years but ive seen a few of the new cards, does anyonethink this deck has a shot in the wind past fun deck?>?

hakuyou
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work Empty Re: i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work

Post  Shenanigans Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 pm

hakuyou wrote:with stuff like vice dragon and wingbeat of giant dragon i know we can make an otk deck with flute work, i havent played yugioh competitavly in years but ive seen a few of the new cards, does anyonethink this deck has a shot in the wind past fun deck?>?

is it xsabers? no? how bout scraps? then no
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work Empty Re: i wanna make flute of summoning dragon work

Post  Decaf Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

No. /thread
Decaf
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum