2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinion on a combo

2 posters

Go down

Opinion on a combo Empty Opinion on a combo

Post  Kankuro64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 pm

I was thinking of what could make a dog deck better, and decided that maybe splashing a pain(preta path) would do good, it would get rid of chidori streams against you if you went first, and stop a lot of pesky effects if you don't win by turn 4.

Opinions on this?
Kankuro64
Kankuro64
Puppet Master

Back to top Go down

Opinion on a combo Empty Re: Opinion on a combo

Post  pyrot53 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Kankuro64 wrote:I was thinking of what could make a dog deck better, and decided that maybe splashing a pain(preta path) would do good, it would get rid of chidori streams against you if you went first, and stop a lot of pesky effects if you don't win by turn 4.

Opinions on this?

You dont want to get that far. The point is to win early, if you get streamed thought its kinda tough lock. Its kinda a broken card.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kankuro64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Kankuro64 wrote:I was thinking of what could make a dog deck better, and decided that maybe splashing a pain(preta path) would do good, it would get rid of chidori streams against you if you went first, and stop a lot of pesky effects if you don't win by turn 4.

Opinions on this?

You dont want to get that far. The point is to win early, if you get streamed thought its kinda tough lock. Its kinda a broken card.
Just an idea to be thrown out there, see what others think, although I have another deck idea that I use very effectively.

In my no-hand water I play a little bit of chakra control, this extremely helps in games, because I can slowly cripple them, thoughts on this?
Kankuro64
Kankuro64
Puppet Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Kankuro64 wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:

Opinions on this?

Just an idea to be thrown out there, see what others think, although I have another deck idea that I use very effectively.

In my no-hand water I play a little bit of chakra control, this extremely helps in games, because I can slowly cripple them, thoughts on this?

Chakra control in water is very effective. Without chakra they arent gonna overpower your state 2.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kankuro64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:30 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Kankuro64 wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:

Opinions on this?

Chakra control in water is very effective. Without chakra they arent gonna overpower your state 2.
I'll post my deck list up in a little bit just so others can critique it.
Kankuro64
Kankuro64
Puppet Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum