2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Tail Ritual

3 posters

Go down

Four Tail Ritual Empty Four Tail Ritual

Post  KillerKombat Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am

Turn 0 (12)
[n765] Messenger Ninja (3)
[n683] Konohamaru (2)
[n817] Rock Lee (2)
[n511] Shino (3)
[n912] Gama (2)

Turn 1 (3)
[pr054] Naruto [Clone] (3)

Turn 2 (3)
[n801] Kigiri (1)
[n871] Konohamaru Ninja Squad (2)

Turn 3 (7)
[n975] Uzumaki Naruto (2)
[n861] Uzumaki Naruto (1)
[n719] Jiraiya [Childhood] (2)
[n890] Zetsu (2)

Turn 4 (3)
[n702] Fourth Hokage [Younger Days] (2)
[n678] Baki (1)

Turn 5 (2)
[n785] Hidan (2)

Missions (11)
[m601] Group Lesson (3)
[m602] Messenger Ninjas (3)
[m626] Ritual (3)
[m209] Reunion with a Former Teacher (2)

Jutsu (9)
[j579] Toad Mouth Trap (3)
[j696a] Rasengan (3)
[j665] Combination Jutsu (3)

Reinforcements (12)
[n1061] Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Form) (3)
[n1062] Naruto Uzumaki (Four Tails) (3)
[n976] Naruto Uzumaki (Nine-Tail's Cloak) (3)
[n784] Hidan (Cursed Mode) (3)

Comments and fixes welcome Very Happy

Last edited by KillerKombat on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

KillerKombat
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Four Tail Ritual Empty Re: Four Tail Ritual

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am

Just off the top, add Hidan (Cursed Mode) and lose Reunion for Monster Research.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

https://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerKombat Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, the cursed mode was already meant to be in there (cant have ritual with out it!!) so have added that to the list.

Not so sure about monster research, for the sheer purpose of drawing so that I can get my end game out for sure on turn 6 reunion does a better job as I can always burn from my hand and pick up more cards each turn.

Anymore comments or fixes? Any opinions on whether this type of deck will be competitive? - cant wait to actually get these cards, not long now! Very Happy

KillerKombat
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm

KillerKombat wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, the cursed mode was already meant to be in there (cant have ritual with out it!!) so have added that to the list.

Not so sure about monster research, for the sheer purpose of drawing so that I can get my end game out for sure on turn 6 reunion does a better job as I can always burn from my hand and pick up more cards each turn.

Anymore comments or fixes? Any opinions on whether this type of deck will be competitive? - cant wait to actually get these cards, not long now! Very Happy

Take out a Zetsu for an Invasion of Akatsuki.
The_Sixth_Prong
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

https://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerKombat Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 am

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

I can understand why you have suggested this and I have been considering swaping out T5 Hidan for the TP2 T4 Hidan, which has ambush so I can still get him out even if he gets milled by Naruto or something like that. It makes more sense than running a mission that can only be used on 2 ninjas, plus Zetsu already has ambush so putting in Hidan with the Ambush characteristic seems more appropriate.

I am also unsure whether to keep Kigiri or not... Anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good replacement?

KillerKombat
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 am

KillerKombat wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:

I can understand why you have suggested this and I have been considering swaping out T5 Hidan for the TP2 T4 Hidan, which has ambush so I can still get him out even if he gets milled by Naruto or something like that. It makes more sense than running a mission that can only be used on 2 ninjas, plus Zetsu already has ambush so putting in Hidan with the Ambush characteristic seems more appropriate.

I am also unsure whether to keep Kigiri or not... Anyone have any suggestions on what would be a good replacement?

Running invasion opens up nice sideboard spots for cards like Sasuke Freezing Eyes as well as any other utuility ninjas with Rogue Ninja
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerKombat Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 am

Yeah that's an interesting point, but wouldn't that dilute the deck in the sense that it wouldn't be as fast and consistant as it would be as mono lightning - with the main focus being on getting Naruto (four tail) and Hidan out, and protecting their abilities so you can "nuke" the field in one turn for the win.

I don't have much experience outside of lightning and I am not the most experienced player in general - I live in the UK so i don't get much exposure to the level of players you guys are coming up against. Would you be able to suggest some of these "utility" ninjas so that I can try to factor in how much benefit putting in these cards would have?

Thanks for all your help everybody Razz

KillerKombat
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 pm

KillerKombat wrote:Yeah that's an interesting point, but wouldn't that dilute the deck in the sense that it wouldn't be as fast and consistant as it would be as mono lightning - with the main focus being on getting Naruto (four tail) and Hidan out, and protecting their abilities so you can "nuke" the field in one turn for the win.

I don't have much experience outside of lightning and I am not the most experienced player in general - I live in the UK so i don't get much exposure to the level of players you guys are coming up against. Would you be able to suggest some of these "utility" ninjas so that I can try to factor in how much benefit putting in these cards would have?

Thanks for all your help everybody Razz

Well theres Zetsu that you already play, and Sasuke. Thats kind of it off the top of my head. Not sure if theres anything too new in the last couple sets but Invasion doesnt dilute the deck as it has no handcost. Its still a tutor for one of your main guys and another guy that is very helpful to the deck.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KillerKombat Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 am

Thanks for all the input it has helped a lot! I have been play testing this deck with some of the suggested changes and it seems to run really well - I am seriously loving the Four Tail + Hidan + Ritual 1 turn field wipe it is so effective.

One of the major changes that I had to make was to take out Hidan [785] and replace him with Hidan [1013], which has proved invaluable because of the ambush charactistic. I always seem to get the tailed beast Naruto's out on their turn which usually results in Hidan getting milled so I can straight ambush him in on turn 6 to transform straight into Cursed Mode.

I am not sure about the value of combination jutsu anymore and I am thinking of dropping it for something else (possibly another negation?) I was also trying to find a way to fit in Iruka [881] and one of these clients - Momiji [053] or Susuki [050], but i have no idea what i can take out....

Lastly, does anyone think that it would be worth running [643] Sudden Entry? I haven't had any experience with this card and I am afraid that it might become a bit of a dead draw.... Anyone have an opinion on this card?

Below is the deck in it's current form - again if anyone has any suggestions for changes or comments please post I am always happy to read about people's ideas and feedback.

Thanks! Cool

Turn 0 (11)
[n765] Messenger Ninja (3)
[n683] Konohamaru (2)
[n571] Rock Lee (2)
[n511] Shino (2)
[n912] Gama (2)

Turn 1 (3)
[pr054] Naruto [Clone] (3)

Turn 2 (3)
[n801] Kigiri (1)
[n871] Konohamaru Ninja Squad (2)

Turn 3 (7)
[n975] Uzumaki Naruto (2)
[n861] Uzumaki Naruto (1)
[n719] Jiraiya [Childhood] (2)
[n890] Zetsu (2)

Turn 4 (6)
[n702] Fourth Hokage [Younger Days] (2)
[n678] Baki (1)
[n748] Sasuke Uchiha (1)
[1013] Hidan (2)

Missions (11)
[m601] Group Lesson (2)
[m602] Messenger Ninjas (3)
[m626] Ritual (3)
[m209] Reunion with a Former Teacher (2)
[m625] Invasion of Akatsuki (1)

Jutsu (9)
[j579] Toad Mouth Trap (3)
[j696a] Rasengan (3)
[j665] Combination Jutsu (3)

Reinforcements (15)
[n1061] Naruto Uzumaki (Tailed Beast Form) (3)
[n1062] Naruto Uzumaki (Four Tails) (3)
[n976] Naruto Uzumaki (Nine-Tail's Cloak) (3)
[pr065] The Fourth Hokage & Jiraiya (3)
[n784] Hidan (Cursed Mode) (3)

Last edited by KillerKombat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

KillerKombat
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Sixth_Prong Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:26 am

-1 Zetsu
-2 Reunion

+3 Tobi 717