2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

+6
visserac88
sasuke of the desert
owwruiphantom
Password
Shenanigans
pyrot53
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control Empty Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

Post  pyrot53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Mono Wind Field Control Pyrot Version:

3xGaara Childhood
3xShino IW
3XCursed Warrior
2xGaara (surge one)

3xTemari Surge
2xShion Awakened

2xHinata Chibi

2xSakura Impact
1xNaruto R
1xZetsu

2xSasuke FE
2xHiruko
1xBaki

2xSasori TP1

2xThe 4th Kazekage

3xTobi

3xFlamethrower
2xElemental Defense
1xFear by Genjutsu
1xExposing the Hideout

3xEntrustment
3xLoss
2xSakura's Desire
1xInvasion of Akatsuki

Squads:
3xSasori Puppet mode
3xGaara & Temari
3xNaruto & Shion
3xSakura & Hinata
1xSasuke State 2
1xNaruto TA (Cause it looks tight)
1xHidan Cursed mode (See above)

There are probably more inteligent squads to play, probably a 1 of Neji Hinata if i steal a neji with Sasori, but i think that having Hidan and Naruto are cooler. I run sasuke state 2 so that if you have to play against jealousy.dec you can go state 2 with freezing eyes.

So there was a chunin, I beat Dogs/TA/Toads Hybrid, Hebi, Mono earthx2 and some other stuff, I won, pulled a first and a foil TA Naruto out of my boxes. Def worth it. And almost died when my friend was opening packs in the car, foil Loss' are more important than living obviously.

The deck field rapes and wrecks your hand too. Its pretty versatile and Freezing Eyes is busted. Not gonna lie, I got the idea from Genre, but I saw his list and I made improvements on it. Temari Gaara + Freezing eyes, pretty obvious combo, but the way I made my deck is that you dont lose out on any of your 1 or lower drops. Shino is there to stall into late game where this deck accels, Cursed warrior you kill to bring back to hand before you freezing eyes, Gaara and temari squad, and shion hits your T4/T3/T2 that sasuke doesnt kill (hits your T4 if hes already wiping your T3's and lower). Hinata Chibi makes gaara tem a -2 and helps against the TA matchup and makes suigetsu vanilla, along with obviously hurting Tobi. Zetsu is there to get tutored by Invasion and because he has a very good affect, Naruto obviously gets me wind missions and squads, Sakura helps with field control aspect, Hiruko or Baki follow up to Sakura is pretty busted. Hiruko, Baki, and Sasuke have the obvious field control aspects to them. Sasori is busted with kazekage and Flamethrower (oh look, more field control) his puppet mode can also be extremely useful with mastery, puppet master, and obviously his effect. Kazekage is pretty self-explanatory.

Flamethrower is probably one of the best jutsus wind has. Elemental defense was used because I expected toads, and against mono water I wanted to be able to get their Water Prison or Water Clone out of their chakra into discard. In hindsight I would have played Labyrinth if I had them. Fear is an obvious 1 of. Exposing at 1 is what I found to be the most effective. You dont need it all that often. Its nice to use if they got early BR or after a shion but it is too risky. Without knowing whats in there i Generally didnt guess it, sometimes I would look for wahts in there after searching my deck with naruto or invasion.

Loss, Entrustment, Sakura's Desire. The deck draws a lot. Makes it more consistent. Invasion tutors zetsu, sasuke, hiruko and sasori which can all help in different scenarios. I liked having invasion be able to be any one of them while it was in my hand.

The deck can beat earth with ease. Earth cant handle losing all of its low drops or its hand, which gaara tem and freezing eyes do, along with shion, kazekage, and sakura combined with hiruko or baki. Dogs cant handle losing its low drops and the deck can do a fairly good job stalling with cursed warrior and T0 Surge Gaara and shino. Toads loses key ninjas when you drop Freezing eyes and E Defense handles early summonings. Tem Gaara stops state 2 from coming out, water cant do much after that. Hardest matchup is probably regular surge, but getting kazekage out usually wins that game, along with playing into your freezing eyes by chumping your early game and killing their gaara temari.

Feel free to comment, let me know how much I suck, tell me how how much better this site is than bandai or ask any questions about this deck.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control Empty Re: Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

Post  Shenanigans Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

pyrot53 wrote:Mono Wind Field Control Pyrot Version:

lol your a good player...i feel your meta is bad...only my opinion obviously
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control Empty Re: Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

Post  pyrot53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Shenanigans wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:Mono Wind Field Control Pyrot Version:

lol your a good player...i feel your meta is bad...only my opinion obviously

My meta consists of me and Travis playing an entire tournament just to play eachother in top 2. The earth decks werent bad really, the players werent great but you cant really do anything about that.

pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenanigans Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:37 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
My meta consists of me and Travis playing an entire tournament just to play eachother in top 2. The earth decks werent bad really, the players werent great but you cant really do anything about that.

lol dont worry...i know exactly wut yer talkin bout.... you just have to work through it to get the best test playing for bigger events
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Password Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

You win a shit chunin and your deck is broke?

Eh, I am not convinced.
Password
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenanigans Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Password wrote:You win a shit chunin and your deck is broke?

Eh, I am not convinced.

i just felt like this should be repeated =D
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Theres not really skill in deckbuilding anymore, and I feel this deck beats everything. Granted it will probably wont be as good next set, this is one of those decks that doesnt really have a bad matchup whereas all the decks out currently have bad matchups and/or cant win a game. Anyone can go herpderp summoning or exposing. Or be like lololol look your BRs turn into my hand.

I mean i was joking when I posted it the best, every deck I play is the best obviously in my opinion, otherwise I wouldnt be playing it.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Shenanigans Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 pm

pyrot53 wrote:Theres not really skill in deckbuilding anymore, and I feel this deck beats everything. Granted it will probably wont be as good next set, this is one of those decks that doesnt really have a bad matchup whereas all the decks out currently have bad matchups and/or cant win a game. Anyone can go herpderp summoning or exposing. Or be like lololol look your BRs turn into my hand.

I mean i was joking when I posted it the best, every deck I play is the best obviously in my opinion, otherwise I wouldnt be playing it.

well stated.. i just feel tht a shika asuma or a kono squad shuts down the idea of field control being immune...or if they hit sasuke state 2
Shenanigans
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  owwruiphantom Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 pm

No reanimation?
owwruiphantom
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:37 pm

@colin there's 2 shion for kns and you can always flamethrower shikasuma, but by that time they often didn't have the field where shikasuma would put them back in the game. And zetsu shuts off kns and if he's In play before shikasuma he can negate it.

@Jesse without chio an only 2 sakura it didn't seem worth it.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Password Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 pm

pyrot53 wrote:Theres not really skill in deckbuilding anymore, and I feel this deck beats everything. Granted it will probably wont be as good next set, this is one of those decks that doesnt really have a bad matchup whereas all the decks out currently have bad matchups and/or cant win a game. Anyone can go herpderp summoning or exposing. Or be like lololol look your BRs turn into my hand.

I will give you this. It's unique, and has the potential to be nasty. Gratz on the win btw.
Password
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke of the desert Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 pm

i wonder who u got the deck from scratch scratch Smile
sasuke of the desert
sasuke of the desert
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  owwruiphantom Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm

From me duhhhhhh lol
owwruiphantom
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke of the desert Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 pm

owwruiphantom wrote:From me duhhhhhh lol
guess again scratch Smile scratch Smile afro
sasuke of the desert
sasuke of the desert
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 pm

sasuke of the desert wrote:

Yea but that deck was bad, and I had already built a similar version. Only thing I really got was Hinata being pro. And it was Genre's deck not yours -___-
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke of the desert Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 pm

pyrot53 wrote:

Yea but that deck was bad, and I had already built a similar version. Only thing I really got was Hinata being pro. And it was Genre's deck not yours -___-
scratch Smile scratch Smile afro

Last edited by sasuke of the desert on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sasuke of the desert
sasuke of the desert
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm

But his version wasnt good....
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke of the desert Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm

pyrot53 wrote:

i gave genre the good deck list he doesnt have all of the cards changes some stuff and plays his build -_-.
sasuke of the desert
sasuke of the desert
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  owwruiphantom Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Did you test this with Kankruos puppet show??
owwruiphantom
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 pm

owwruiphantom wrote:Did you test this with Kankruos puppet show??

Yes and it wasnt neccassary, most of their ninjas end up gone anyway and its better to have consistency.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  visserac88 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 pm

i had 3 kns in the side Smile cristy was running the danzo, gaara tem, chibi hinata combo. that shit does alot of stupid damage.

3 hinata chibi... 3... fucking cunt hinata.

Tom I don't think you could of beat the earth build, I got lucky, shion beats the shit out of them and a well timed Sasuke fe, but if Earth gets a Tree in play its gg.

Wish both our decks didn't scrub out on us :/
visserac88
visserac88
Shonen Jump Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrot53 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

visserac88 wrote:i had 3 kns in the side Smile cristy was running the danzo, gaara tem, chibi hinata combo. that shit does alot of stupid damage.

Tom I don't think you could of beat the earth build, I got lucky, shion beats the shit out of them and a well timed Sasuke fe, but if Earth gets a Tree in play its gg.

I watched the dude play and he simply didnt know how to play. Im fairly certain he would have lost. Zetsu call yamato shuts that shit down too, and if they dont have field control by T6 they start losing important ninjas due to kazekage. I 2-0ed the other exposing deck and he couldnt do much. Gaara Tem is simply amazing, might have to bust out Temari AM's though next set.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  Password Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 am

pyrot53 wrote:
visserac88 wrote:i had 3 kns in the side Smile cristy was running the danzo, gaara tem, chibi hinata combo. that shit does alot of stupid damage.

I watched the dude play and he simply didnt know how to play. Im fairly certain he would have lost. Zetsu call yamato shuts that shit down too, and if they dont have field control by T6 they start losing important ninjas due to kazekage. I 2-0ed the other exposing deck and he couldnt do much. Gaara Tem is simply amazing, might have to bust out Temari AM's though next set.

Good thing Asuma protects my hand.
Password
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  owwruiphantom Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:47 am

Password wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:

Good thing Asuma protects my hand.
GG??
owwruiphantom
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jin Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:31 am

honestly Owwrui Puppet show is much better when using Kankaro tactician... since it's off the rogue list entirely and all...

throw in a chiyo using reanimation to get back puppet show every turn, with kank putting the puppet back into play every battle...

that's field control using puppet show, this looks like the other way of doing it Smile i like this build pyrot shows.
Jin
Jin
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

https://www.youtube.com/comdevpro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next