2EZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

+6
visserac88
sasuke of the desert
owwruiphantom
Password
Shenanigans
pyrot53
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

Post  Genre Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm

pyrot53 wrote:Not gonna lie, I got the idea from Genre, but I saw his list and I made improvements on it.

i am officially a good player.

err...

yeah, i just wanted to run a unique deck (and it took many people by surprise at my chunin - i lost because i purposely forfeited to a teammate using Toad TA)... veazie's interpretation of the deck is good, but i didn't run gaara/tem because there is no good temari at the moment... and it's so crucial IMO to use shika flex as a 1 drop in a meta where there are big 0 drops and good curves. this deck is very fun to use and i appreciate veazie GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. affraid
Genre
Genre
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Deck Discussion: Mono Wind Field Control

Post  pyrot53 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:50 pm

The temari I played, while she isn't great, can actually be pretty useful. You go +1 off cursed warrior and gaara having to charge If you second, charging something like hiruko or sakura isn't something you ha e to worry about because you can deploy/surge temari to het them back. I will probably change it to temari am next format but this temari is far from awful. I'd play her if she was vanilla just because gaaratem is too good.
pyrot53
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

https://2ezforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genre Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:21 pm

pyrot53 wrote:The temari I played, while she isn't great, can actually be pretty useful. You go +1 off cursed warrior and gaara having to charge If you second, charging something like hiruko or sakura isn't something you ha e to worry about because you can deploy/surge temari to het them back. I will probably change it to temari am next format but this temari is far from awful. I'd play her if she was vanilla just because gaaratem is too good.

I am going to run Gaara/Tem when a better Temari comes out (because Temari AM is better than any other Temari now)... Also, you have to treat Sasuke FE as a 5 drop and hope your opponent is ALSO NOT using FE. Also, the lack of flex in your deck means that I can steamroll you for 2-3 turns easily because your mental won't match mine.

My original version did have Sakura I!!! in it but I felt ADP was more broken-er and needed to be abused with the other broken card Exposing the Hideout.

Again, I appreciate the love from Sasuke of the Desert and Veazie towards my deck. And I have tried Kank's Puppet Show in field control.dec, but it's gross. Wind needs to abuse it's many incredible draw missions.

NOTE: Also, according to a recent ruling (please let me know if this is incorrect, because I may be wrong), I heard that if I Zetsu my opponent's "Gaara of the Desert", then Gaara/Temari is also negated when it's put in play. I saw Toomay write that as a ruling recently.. is that true?
Genre
Genre
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  ill communicator Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm

i thought i ad the best avatar, but you sir have bested me..you are now cool in my book..YAY!
ill communicator
ill communicator
ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post  TsuKiyoMe Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am

ill communicator wrote:i thought i ad the best avatar, but you sir have bested me..you are now cool in my book..YAY!

Going to disagree with you there.

I have the best avatar.
TsuKiyoMe
TsuKiyoMe
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2